Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian butt lifts – otherwise known as buttock/ butt augmentation and gluteoplasty – are cosmetic surgical procedures to lift, reshape, and contour the buttocks.
As people age, the effects of genetics, gravity, and poor diet can lead to buttocks that sag, are lumpy, overly flat, or generally aesthetically dissatisfying. A Brazilian butt lift at Clinic 360 in Toronto offers patients the chance to attain a bottom that is more youthful, round, and perky.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons notes that there were 10,000 butt augmentations performed in 2013, up 16% from the previous year, making it one of the most popular surgeries of the modern era.
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Liposuction:Liposuction: Liposuction is a surgical procedure that helps shape and contour body areas by removing fat deposits. This is accomplished by inserting a thin, hollow stainless steel tube (known as a “cannula”) through an incision in the skin and using vacuum-suction to extricate the undesired fat. Generally, these are pockets of subcutaneous fat that do not respond to exercise or dieting. The main techniques of liposuction used for Brazilian butt lifts are Tumescent Liposuction and Manual Liposuction.
- Fat Transfer: Fat Transfer is a cosmetic procedure that encompasses a number of techniques involving the harvesting of fat from one area of the body using liposuction and moving it to another. This transplanted fat serves as a natural filler that can help bring a fuller, contoured, and youthful appearance to the areas in which it is deposited.
Complimentary consultation at Clinic 360
How is the Brazilian Butt Lift Performed?
Fat Transfer Benefits
Brazilian Butt Lift Risks
This is because the incisions made are extremely small (less than 1 mm) and are generally positioned and directed so that they leave minimal scarring.
Also, your surgeon will use a blunt cannula (hollow stainless steel tube) in conjunction with an internal syringe, thus reducing the possible harms that could occur with a sharper instrument such as a needle.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost
Brazilian Butt Lift & Fat Transfer
Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Butt Implants
Risks & Complications
Aftercare & Recovery
Anaesthesia & Sedation
Choosing the Right Surgeon
Brazilian Butt Lift FAQ
Why do people get a Brazilian butt lift?
Am I a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift?
Is Brazilian butt lift the same thing as a butt implant?
Where can I get a Brazilian butt lift?
How long does the surgery take?
Can I drive myself home?
What is recovery from Brazilian butt lift like?
When can I return to work?
Are there any risks associated with Brazilian butt lifts?
- Hematoma (blood pockets under the skin)
- Overcorrection (too much fat removed or re-injected)
- Under-correction (too little fat removed or re-injected)
- Fat re-absorption
- Prolonged swelling
- Skin necrosis (death of skin)
- Fat necrosis (death of fat)
- Contour irregularities (lumpiness)
- Blood clots
- Nerve damage