Brazilian Butt Lift
As people age, the effects of genetics, gravity, and poor diet can lead to buttocks that sag, are lumpy, overly flat, or generally aesthetically dissatisfying. A Brazilian butt lift at Clinic 360 in Toronto offers patients the chance to attain a bottom that is more youthful, round, and perky.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons notes that there were 10,000 butt augmentations performed in 2013, up 16% from the previous year, making it one of the most popular surgeries of the modern era.
Synopsis of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
With a Brazilian Butt Lift, the buttocks are enlarged, shaped and enhanced by removing fat from one or more areas of the body through liposuction, and transferring it into the buttocks.
- Invasiveness 70% 70%
- Pain Factor 80% 80%
6 – 8 weeks before resuming physical exercise
Book Your Consultation Today at 416-360-7-360!
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a surgical procedure that helps shape and contour body areas by removing fat deposits. This is accomplished by inserting a thin, hollow stainless steel tube (known as a “cannula”) through an incision in the skin and using vacuum-suction to extricate the undesired fat. Generally, these are pockets of subcutaneous fat that do not respond to exercise or dieting. The main techniques of liposuction used for Brazilian butt lifts are Tumescent Liposuction and Manual Liposuction.
- Fat Transfer: Fat Transfer is a cosmetic procedure that encompasses a number of techniques involving the harvesting of fat from one area of the body using liposuction and moving it to another. This transplanted fat serves as a natural filler that can help bring a fuller, contoured, and youthful appearance to the areas in which it is deposited.
Complimentary consultation at Clinic 360
You will be informed of the benefits of a Brazilian butt lift, the potential risks, and be given pre- and post-operative care instructions. You will also be examined physically in order to see how much can actually be improved through butt augmentation, the cost of your procedure, and the most appropriate surgical technique to address your needs.
Lastly, during your complimentary consultation at Clinic 360, you should inform your surgeon of your entire medical history, allergies you have, any mediations or supplements you are currently taking, previous cosmetic surgical procedures, and whether or not you are a smoker. These factors can all influence and/ increase your risks of complication during or after your Brazilian butt lift surgery.
Are You From Out of Town?
HOW IS a Brazilian Butt Lift PERFORMED?
While the tissue extracted from liposuction is quite fragile during removal, medical advances have increased the survival rate of adipose cells to 80 to 90 percent in the majority of techniques. This strategically repositioned fat will make your butt area appear more voluptuous, youthful, and exponentially sexier.
Thus, with a Brazilian butt lift you not only get perkier buttocks but also the added benefit of liposuction slimming down the areas surrounding it, most often producing an ideal hourglass figure.
Fat Transfer Benefits
This is because collagen injections and silicone implants are foreign agents that not only increase your risks of complications but also the body may either have an allergic reaction or reject them entirely.
Fat transfer procedures also tend to have more lasting results compared to dermal fillers, though some may be re-absorbed by the body within the first 3 months following your Brazilian butt lift operation. Also, not all extracted fat can be repurposed.
Apply Now THROUGH
Brazilian Butt Lift Risks
This is because the incisions made are extremely small (less than 1 mm) and are generally positioned and directed so that they leave minimal scarring.
Also, your surgeon will use a blunt cannula (hollow stainless steel tube) in conjunction with an internal syringe, thus reducing the possible harms that could occur with a sharper instrument such as a needle.
Brazilian Butt Lift FAQ
Why do people get a Brazilian butt lift?
Am I a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift?
Is Brazilian butt lift the same thing as a butt implant?
Where can I get a Brazilian butt lift?
How long does the surgery take?
Can I drive myself home?
What is recovery from Brazilian butt lift like?
When can I return to work?
Are there any risks associated with Brazilian butt lifts?
- Hematoma (blood pockets under the skin)
- Overcorrection (too much fat removed or re-injected)
- Under-correction (too little fat removed or re-injected)
- Fat re-absorption
- Prolonged swelling
- Skin necrosis (death of skin)
- Fat necrosis (death of fat)
- Contour irregularities (lumpiness)
- Blood clots
- Nerve damage