Crisalix 3D Imaging
Consultations can be extremely informative, especially because they focus on YOU! Your body, your expectations, your results. That is why we want you to preview the “new YOU” before your surgery. At Clinic 360 we have taken the consultation experience to a next level of realism.
360 Degree Imaging at Clinic 360
Crisalix is a software app that is intended for the use of cosmetic surgery before-and-after 3D simulation. It is able to scan the angles and dimensions of your body to create a digital 3D model of yourself. By using the app, your 3-dimensional model can be altered to represent what your results of surgery would be! The technology of Crisalix has been taken one step further, whereby you can wear virtual reality goggles to view your results in 4D!
Why Use 3D Imaging During your Consultation?
- You are able to participate more in the process of your consultation
- You are able to communicate your expectations more clearly to your surgeon; simulations are worth a thousand words
- Your surgeon will be able to better communicate to you if your aesthetic goals of surgery are realistic or not
- You will feel more confident in making the decision to proceed with surgery, because you have a better idea of your appearance after surgery
- A preview of your results can turn any fears you had about the outcome of your results, into excitement
- When undergoing a consultation for breast augmentation, using 3D and 4D simulation will take the guesswork out of choosing between implant sizes and types
- Patients have reported a higher level of satisfaction with their surgical results when they had used Crisalix during their consultation
What Procedures Can 3D Imaging be Used For?
Results will vary and there is no guarantee on the outcome of your surgery. Simulations are indented to be a guideline.
How Does Crisalix Work?
The ”new YOU’ in 4D!
Crisalix and Breast Augmentation
Traditional 2-dimensional before-and-after photographs can be great however they are not entirely accurate as to the type of results that YOU will receive. Since photographs are 2D, it is hard to grasp the height and weight of another patient, and thus can skew your thought process on the implant decision making process. For example, you may like the natural result of a patient that has chosen a 550cc moderate plus profile implant. This patient may be 5’10”, and you are only 5’4”. If you were to choose the same implant, chances are it will look much larger on you. This is where 3-d dimensional and 4- dimensional imaging come into play! Crisalix will be able to let you:
- Play around with different projections of implants to see how this will alter your results
- Preview different sizes of implants to find the perfect fit
- Communicate to your consultant and surgeon if your expectations are realistic
- Create the ideal set of breasts that you have always wanted